Howard W. Hunter

December 28, 2015


Today I wanted to share with you my favorite quote from Howard W. Hunter! He stated in his last public address:

Mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love and then speak it again.

I love how simple yet profound this statement is. As I have thought about it over the last week it is incredible how much it applies in our day to day life!

Ponderizing: not sure if it's my week but I took over. Acts 12:8 (to understand better read "bind on thy sandals" from Howard W. Hunter) IT'S ABOUT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sister Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment