Transfers

January 25, 2016
WELLL.... HI! This week, once again, was a really great! We started off by going back to the island. Aw, I missed the island so much. AND I bought myself some great souvenirs- thanks to my grandparents. :) We also had great lessons with our investigators, less actives, and our recent convert. We were able to teach our cute French family again with a translator. He actually has a brother who is a bishop in Africa and a best friend who was baptized in Texas. Plus they knew tons of members and they loved them!
It was a pretty typical week as far as lessons go and contacting people so I won't tell you more than is needed... except that 5 investigators said they were coming to church and not a single one actually came! It's okay... this week I will be studying "Revelation through Church Attendance" and that's what we will be going over with them all!
Thursday night we got a call from our zone leaders. They told us that Sister Johnson is going to be a Sister Training Leader and I am going to train again. We spent all day at the mission office on Friday for meetings and training. The new sisters (one of which will be my companion tomorrow) all look great! There are 7 sisters coming in and only 4 elders! Not a lot of missionaries but it is nice to get a lot of sisters! OH AND I AM STAYING IN MUKILTEO. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Right now we are in a 3 pack because a sister went home.
That's about all I have this week! I love you all. :)
Love,
Sister Rodda

Ponderizing scripture this week will be Matthew 10:32. There was a worldwide missionary broadcast this week where General Authorities instructed us. They shared this with us and I thought it was perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment