Best and Worst

February 23, 2015

This week has been awful but it has also been amazing. Losing Sister Wawro was worse than a break up. All I wanted to do was eat ice cream and watch chick flicks yesterday but you just have to suck it up as a missionary and go to work. It's just so crazy that she is seeing her family today and I am so happy for her. I'm glad that I was able to be her last companion and even more grateful she was my first companion. Sister Covington is awesome too. And I know this transfer is going to be awesome! This week we got new investigators, got tons of potentials, worked our behinds off, and we taught tons of lessons. This week literally was the best and worst week of my mission. How that is possible I do not know but everything is possible through Jesus Christ, lol. I'm not really sure what else to say. Usually I have 10 thousand billion things to say but this week was just full of faith and success. Prayers and blessings. Crying and laughing. Man oh man, welp...

Sister Covington and I teach really well together. We had immediate unity and every single lesson has gone super well. We have gotten 3 people who haven't prayed in 20 years to pray out loud and say our closing prayer. We have seen miracle after miracle after miracle. Heavenly Father really does hear and answer our prayers. This email was crappy but I don't even know what to say...

k bye, haha
xoxo

sister rodda. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment