SICK!

March 9, 2015
This week was a good/bad week. I got kinda like really sick and I had to stay inside ALL DAY for 3 days. Sorry mom and dad I had to pay to go to the doctor. ;) I am feeling much better and I am excited to actually go out and work this week. Sister Covington was so patient and she never complained about having to stay in. Back home it was almost fun to get sick. You could just play on your phone all day and it was almost relaxing. I liked being "sick" at home. Here in the mission field though you just get to lay in bed all day. It's not fun. It's actually quite boring. The first day though I slept the whole day. Literally. I woke up at 6:30 am, prayed, and then called the Tates (our medical missionaries) and then went back to bed. I woke up at 4:30 pm, ate a little, and didn't really do anything and then went to bed at 7:30 pm. It was fun. 

We didn't have very many lessons this week because of my little sickness but the lessons we did have went awesome! Sister Covington and I teach really well together and our lessons just click. We both just follow the spirit and we are able to teach with power. Personality wise we have some differences, but spiritually she is awesome and it is unified!

Right now I feel like I am learning so much every day. I heard a quote yesterday that I had never heard before. It was, "The Holy Ghost must really love us to give up His body to fulfill his calling." That is amazing to me. I always thought about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ loving me but it never crossed my mind that the Holy Ghost loves us all too. His calling is all service. Touching the hearts of those learning about the truth. His role is crucial and I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost in my life and the safety, comfort, and knowledge he brings to me. I am grateful that I can rely on the Holy Ghost whenever I am in a time of need, confusion, or in any situation. And I'm grateful that I am able to have the knowledge I have because of the Holy Ghost.

I think that's about all. Not too much information because we didn't do much but yes, missions rock!


Love,  sister rodda.

No comments:

Post a Comment