Memorial Day after

May 26, 2015
HELLO.

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SWELL AND I HAVE LIKE 0 MINUTES LEFT TO EMAIL SO LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN BUST OUT IN THAT MUCH TIME.

We have had a great week in the lesson/service aspect of things. The work is going really well just waiting to find more people. We tried to find ideas this week. Like going to the mall to contact.  And yes, that was putting me in a dangerous position (I like shopping) but it was so successful. We were able to find some referrals and we were also able to talk to people who knew some members. It was great. We have also decided to try a family home evening with the sisters where you can bring a friend or another family to join. Just trying a billion new ideas.

I am doing great. I love being a missionary. You learn so much and I'm not gonna lie if I say I have changed. I just feel so happy and I feel like I am learning some of the most important life lessons out here.

I am really sorry this email was not all that great but i don't have a lot of time. I hope you all have a great week. xoxoxoxoxo


love, sis. rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment