Our Pet

August 3, 2015
EL FAMILIO. Is that even spanish? This is why I was sent english speaking... that part of my brain literally does not work... anyway...

This week has been a little odd. First of all, I don't know how it is August.  Second of all, I don't know how this is the last week of the transfer.  And third YEAH....

We did a lot of tracting this week and for two of the days I wasn't even in the area.  We had exchanges so  I spent a day in Anacortes and that was really fun. I got to help some of the sisters that we are serving over.  I love being able to get different views on the work.  I also spent a day in Lake Stevens while Sister Perkinson went to a departing mission seminar.  We found 4 new investigators this week we are just hoping that they start progressing quickly!

That's about all this week I literally don't even know what else to say. (mom, can you make this sounds more interesting and add some cool details?  You can make up stories too)


Love, Sister Rodda
The Sisters' Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment